At Harmony Care LLC, we strive to help you achieve your robust health. We provide high-quality and individualized care to meet the unique needs of our participants.
Our staff at our Home Care in St. Louis, Missouri, provides individualized and compassionate care services including but not limited to:
We also offer the following services:
STRUCTURED FAMILY CAREGIVER WAIVER
The SFCW was developed to provide an option for individuals ages 21 and older diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or a related disorder who wish to live at home in the community and would otherwise require institutionalization in a nursing facility to remain in the community.
This waiver is unique in that it requires both the primary caregiver and participant to reside in the same home, whether it be the private home of the primary caregiver or the participant. Furthermore, the primary and substitute caregivers may be a non-family member, a family member, or a legal guardian, which would include the spouse.
How does the program work? SFCW services are inclusive of all homemaker and attendant care services outlined in the participant’s plan of care.
Allowable activities include homemaker and attendant care services related to activities of daily living (ADLs) medication oversight
Who can participate in the program?
All SFCW participants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Initial entry into the SFCW is limited to individuals 21 years of age and over;
- Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or a related disorder
- The participant and primary caregiver must reside full time in the same household;
- Established backup plan:
- A qualified substitute caregiver familiar with the participant’s needs, chosen by the participant or legal guardian and employed by the provider, must be identified and available to provide services at times when the primary caregiver is not available
- Require Nursing Facility Level of Care (LOC)
- Be in active Medicaid status.
How much is the caregiver paid?
Caregivers in the Structured Family Caregiver Waiver (SFCW) program are paid by $53.68 per day of service. The caregiver may work every day of the year.
How do I sign up to participate or find out more information?
To find out more about the Structured Family Caregiver Waiver or to sign up to participate in the program Please call our office at 314-531-0095
Do not hesitate to send us a message. We will be glad to hear from you.