What is CDS?
This is a program where clients hire their caregivers with our assistance. The caregivers can be a family member, with the exception of the spouse. We will help you run a background check, train, and employ your caregivers.
How does one qualify for the CDS services?
A CDS program participant must:
- Be eligible for (Medicaid).
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be able to direct his or her own care.
- Be physically disabled.
- Be capable of living independently with the services of a personal care attendant.
- Require at least a nursing facility level of care.
What do In-home Services (IHS) include?
- Personal Care – assistance with activities of daily living.
- Homemaker – general household activities to assist with housekeeping activities.
- Authorized Nurse Visits – maintenance or preventative services provided by a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse, such as med set-up, diabetic nail care, blood pressure monitoring, and body assessments.
- Respite – provides temporary relief for the caregiver of a dependent adult.
How much does it cost?
All services rendered are FREE for MO health net participants.
How can I apply?
It’s easy. Give us a call and our friendly staff will be ready to assist you.
How has Harmony Care responded to the COVID-19 Pandemic?
The health of our employees and clients is a top priority for us. We have provided masks to all of our employees. Additionally, all visitors in our office must go through a health screening process before entering. Our office is also equipped with PPE and hand sanitizing stations.